Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Southern Exposure

I really thought I was quite clever for coming up with the name of our blog. There were similiar riffs on the same Southern/Southard partial homophone: Southard Specific (Southern Pacific), Southard Hospitality (Southern Hospitality), etc.

A couple weeks ago, I remembered - because I have driven by it - that Southard Exposure might conflict with a certain house of ill repute in the area: Southern Exposure. To be sure, I took a picture of it while we were unavoidably detained at the Intermountain Medical Center.

Needless to say - we both thought it was hilarious. Though, Diahan didn't think it was hilarious enough to replace the main picture atop our blog. I'll keep working on that one. What think ye?






2 comments:

Diahan said...

I am not opposed to changing the font of our title to say Southard Xposure- if you wanted to spice things up a bit. Though I don't think our content warrants that kind of title, we may get more traffic that way.

Anonymous said...

I'm a fan of the nude-y bar in front of the hospital...of course I'm a fan of the a nude-y bar in front of anything...