Friday, May 2, 2008

I Vote for (against) Necco

The days of the week poll has closed, and now it is a time of reckoning. We've laid (past participle of the transitive verb, lay) out our reasons (direct object of previously mentioned transitive verb); we'd love to hear yours. And we - OK, I - promise not to think ill of those who voted for Sunday.

Next up is another emotionally charged issue: the NASTIEST candy ever! We agree on most, but sometimes there is no accounting for bad taste (pun intended). If we've omitted a particularly heinous confectionery delight, pray tell us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Necco is nasty; it tastes like discipline in a 50's classroom...if that makes any sense let me know.
jt

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you included two of my favorites, Swedish Fish and Candy Corn, in your nastiest poll.

One that I think you left out - Good & Plenty. Yuck!