While both Jack and Henry were adorable babies and, thanks to Nona, have always had their fair share of cute clothes, there is absolutely nothing that compares to a little girl in a supremely feminine dress. There just seems to be so much detail put into their clothes, from the lace edging to the puffed sleeves, I just can't stop looking at how beautiful she is.
(Thanks to Karin and Nona for the beautiful frocks!)




7 comments:
She is BEAUTIFUL!!! As a mother of 3 girls, I agree. Dresses are fun. AND, if you want to play with her hair, when she has some, read on. Another hint of advice would be to start the bows and ribbons and hats early, so she gets used to it. Otherwise you will lose a fortune on barrets, elastics, clips and ribbons that are pulled out and left orphan. Something like "C" who often discards every "up-do" I do and then...looks like an orphan.
Wow, what a cute baby. Is her mother good looking also?
Grandpa
Yes - very.
Oh my heck she is beautiful!!! I'm so happy for you guys! Congrats!! I love the name, the dress, and that she is most definitely related to Jack and Henry! And - welcome to the world of girls (Wah-ha-ha!:) )
Leah and I think she is adorable! Thanks for the updated pictures. There is nothing like dressing a girl.
She is adorable!! Did you like IMC? I just changed dr's so I can deliver there, but I don't know anyone that has been there, so I was just curious how your experience was.
Good job you guys.
Post a Comment