That is where I am. Or was, rather. I am beyond feeling bad about substandard work. I am actually perfectly OK with it.
So, here goes. Substandard blog covering roughly seven months.
In the fall Jack auditioned for and was accepted into a musical group at school called Musical Express. This was a singing/acting group that rehearsed twice a week and put on a show of various Disney and Broadway hits. Jack's favorite: Newsies.

We drove to Colorado to visit Grandpa, Grandma and the Carey's for Thanksgiving. So fun.



Henry put on an amazing Winter program with his preschool.

Christmas. Nona, Papa, Aunt Denise, and Kristen (aunt Denise's roommate)came to visit.


We got snow.



We hosted preschool (Mom's school) at our house and made alien masks.

Eleanor, Henry and I flew to Washington to help Nona take care of great grandma who was recovering from surgery, and Papa who just had his hip replaced. But, we weren't much help as we brought sickness with us. But during the precious minutes the kids were't feeling awful, they had a blast.





That's it. All of it. Well, at leas the substandard version.
4 comments:
Yay! I am so happy to see a new post! Thanks for the update.
Thanks for the update. Please do so more often. ;)
I know exactly what you mean! It seems like blogging has just become another item on my ever-growing to-do list. But enough about me! Thanks for the update! I love seeing pictures of your cute family and reading about your adventures.
Yay! I love when you post!! Mediocre, smediocre.
Post a Comment