While in Washington the boys were introduced to skateboarding by my cousin’s son, Logan.
They LOVED it!! Denise and her fabulous photography skills captured it beautifully.
They now both want skateboards for Christmas. Eleanor probably does too. She generally wants whatever the boys have.
3 comments:
Okay, if Eleanor winds up being kidnapped, don't worry. It is just me. Her cheeks are just too kissable to pass up! They are all yummy, but especially her! So cute! The boys look like they are having a great time!
I once heard that skateboarding is a gateway to juvenile delinquency. Of course I don't believe it, but thought I'd pass along the warning, just in case. :-) Looks like the kids had a great time skateboarding!
I would suggest not getting the cheap ones at Wal-Mart. They are really hard to stay up on and the kids (and I) get frustrated and fall A LOT.
Post a Comment