I have countless memories of playing all kinds of sports, but especially fast-pitch in the summer. In fact, the team I played for since I was 12, the LC Market Spinnerz, got together last year for a reunion. Here is a picture of all of us girls and our beloved coach, Bob Krause, who was also my best friend's dad. I love this man. The more I know about what it takes to be a parent and what it takes to be a coach, the more amazing this man becomes- he coached us every summer for 8 or 9 years- pitching just about every practice pitch as well, might I add.
Anyway, enough about me, this is really about Jack, and his first experience with baseball. In short, it was hilarious. So much funnier than soccer where everyone kind of runs around
anyway, ![]()
baseball actually has more of an order to things, and when the kids are running the wrong way, fielding balls when they are supposed to be running the bases, and of course, just generally not paying attention at all- was priceless.
These pictures were taken by Aunt Denise, clearly the photographer in my family, when she was here visiting. Grandpa and Grandma Linda were also able to come to some games to form Jack's cheering section (and Henry's entertainment station). They even took us out to Arctic Circle afterwards! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!
8 comments:
What a guy.
What a gal.
Great video. I agree. It doesn't look like you spent much time on it at all.
What Jared didn't say, but could of, was that the state of the house could probably testify to how much time I spend on the video instead of doing other needful things...but the great thing about Jared is that I think he would actually prefer that I blogged. Who could ask for a better husband?
Sweet video. Loved the music...what's the song?
I'm also wondering what the status is with Relief Society with you spending this time blogg'in, instead of serv'in.
I couldn't have been more kidding than right now...
jt
It shows!! That was awesome! Real fun to watch.
Amazing! You definitely have to train me in your stupendous blogging skills!
You must have spent an insanely ridiculous amount of time on that video. Worth it though, for posterity. Jack is so darn cute out there in the out field.
Blogger shmogger - that was our Jack out there doing a stupendous job and being rooted on by none other than "Senor Hank"!
P.S.
Nice work Di!
Great job and most impressive. It would of taken me more than one day to do a video clip. Jack was great.
Post a Comment